January Challange.....

January 1, 2013

 
 
New year means starting a new....
This year each month I will post a challenge to better myself and see how far I get. Each week I will post a new step to work on. Rome wasn't built in a day so all this will take some time... One area that I really need to improve on is getting organized. So for the month of January I will being to organize my life, not just in my home, but in all aspects of health and wellness. In order to take better care of myself and my family ALL things must be in place...   I created a board this Pintrest to help me figure things out.
 
STEP 1 ~ De-clutter: This week I will work on getting rid of all the paper, magazines and "junk" lying around the house to make space for all the important items that don't have a place.
Wish me luck!!
 


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!