JJ'S First Birthday!! {Little Man Mustache Bash}

June 3, 2013

I can not believe this day has come and gone already! I have been planning our son's first birthday party since January and what a party it was!! I have said it before and I'll say it again.... Pinterest is the single best invention EVER!! All my inspiration for this party came from this Pinterest board that started off as a "secret" board. It is such an excellent tool for planning a party without ruining the surprise with a regular Pintrest board! So this secret board was the best! Etsy is another source I can NOT live without! OMG. Almost all of the items for this party were purchase on Etsy! It all started with the invitation. I found it here and I could not have been more happy with it! I was able to personalize it right down to the bow. Amanda was so helpful and was willing to do anything I asked! It was just perfect! Thank you Amanda!! There are so many other details that I will share, but for right now I am so excited to share these pictures! Enjoy!
 
 
 

 



















What a day!! So many more pics to post, but what a mess I have to clean up! Stay tuned for source list and more pics!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!