The Cape ~ {Nautical Crush}

August 7, 2013

I can't remember the last time I was in Cape Cod or if I have ever been at all, but what a beautiful, charming place... So family friendly and I LOVE the fact that we didn't have to get on a ferry to get there!! I also think I have a new found love for that Nautical style I see all over Pinterest. I'm not going to lie I've never really been a "beach" girl. I grew up in the country riding horses, four wheelers and hiking.... But having stayed in a gorgeous guest house complete with two master bedrooms and four bathrooms all decked out in nautical dĂ©cor I think I'm in love....
 

This a just a sneak peak of this gorgeous house. My two favorite things were the lantern in the dining area and this cozy chair.... I've fallen in love with the color blue all over again.... Now I have to figure out how to use it in my home...
Here are some of my favorite moments from our little family vacation...
 
                          













 
Hope you are making these type of summer memories too!
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!