Currently Coveting {Teal Green}

October 8, 2013

Happy Tuesday friends!!!
As I've mentioned before I have this "To Do" list that is a mile long with so many things that I just need to get done, but my mind is completely pre-occupied with updating our master bedroom. I have hundreds of bedroom ideas on Pinterest that I adore but I just can not get this one particular bedroom by one of my favorite designers Anisa from Milk and Honey Home out of my mind!!. I am totally in love with the deep teal green color on the walls but I just can't commit!!! I hate painting and if I don't end up loving the color I just dread having to paint again.... So I'll just keep drooling over these pictures until I get the courage to just paint the room and see how it looks! So for now here is the bedroom I am currently coveting.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gorgeous right??? I adore the bedding as well.....
Please excuse me while I drool...
What are you currently coveting?
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!