Living Room Update {Fall Pillows}

October 14, 2013

Happy Monday Friends!!!
I've been meaning to share some updated photos of our living room with you. Not too long after I shared our living room redo with you no sooner did I take down the large IKEA frames off one of the walls. It was just too much with the gallery wall... So I've been trying to come up with something for that empty wall, but nothing I absolute love has motivated me so it stays empty for now..... More on that another day!
So now that it is "officially" fall I decided to switch out the pillows on the sectional. With the help of my blogger friend and designer Jill Hinson we came up with a great neutral pillow selection! Hope you like them!!
 
 


 
My favorite is the Union Jack linen pillow in the middle. I purchased mine here.
Have a great week all!!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!