Wednesday Wish List { vintage doors}

April 23, 2014

 
Happy Wednesday friends!
 
Hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend. Mine was bitter sweet this year....
 
Easter Sunday brought lots of laughter lots of chocolate and whole lot
 
of tears.... Easter Sunday afternoon my ninety-one year old grandfather who
 
we call "Popi" or "Papa Joe" was called to heaven....
 
Saying goodbye to a loved one is never easy, but knowing that they are in a
 
better place does bring peace of mind.... At least for me anyway.
 
Today I'm back with my Wednesday Wish List!!
 
I have always loved the look of old doors. Everything old has a story and a
 
journey and I just think it's kind of neat to have something like an old door
 
to display and give new life in our home.... There are so many different
 
ways you can re-purpose an old door and here are some ways that are
 
on my wish list.
 



 
 
 
 
 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
 
 
I think I may have found a decor solution for my large living room wall!!
 
Now all I need to do is find two small vintage raised panel doors!!
 
It's a good thing I'm not in a rush!!
 
Enjoy the rest of the week and be sure to check back in on
 
Friday for another one of my favorite homes feature!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!