Antique Pine Dresser {the reveal}

July 17, 2015

Happy Friday friends!
Are you all in for a treat today! A while back I posted pictures on Instagram of my daughters antique dresser that took me months to complete... I did a blog post about all the before details and exactly how I obtained this look.  You can read all about the before here.
Well today I finally took the time to take after photos. I warn you now I may have gone camera happy, but I really love the way the dresser turned out and wanted to be able to share every detail! I also upcycled the antique shaving mirror that now serves as a mirror and jewelry box that sits on top of the dresser. I had the hardest time finding the perfect wall mirror as the walls in our daughters room are slanted... I love the character they give to the space, but it's often very hard to find wall decor that isn't to large or to small.
Grab a nice cold (or hot if you prefer) drink and enjoy!!


















What do you think??
This dresser pretty much set the stage for our daughters big girl room makeover.
I'm still working on getting new bedding and pillows and custom curtains!!
Can't wait to show you all!!
Have a great weekend!!
 Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to on a daily basis!!


15 comments:

  1. The dresser looks amazing and I love the gallery wall. So colorful and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey! Thank you so much! Each was a labor of love! Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  2. Love the dresser and the whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, glad you didn't paint it, it lets the natural beauty of the wood show through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary K.!! I had a vision and I went with it!! I wish I took better before photos because it was originally painted white with layers (and I'm talking layers) of a dark walnut stain!! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Lisa! I've attempted this finish before but never could really pull it off. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren!! That means a lot coming from you!!! Enjoy your weekend!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dresser!! It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Keri!! Please stop by again soon. Enjoy the rest of your week!!

      Delete
  7. I love your style! This chest of drawers is soft and elegant! I would like to invite you to share your work on my linky party. It starts Thursdays at 6:00 pm (MST). It is a Furniture only party and I would be honored to have you join! I hope to see you there!
    Smiles!
    Terry

    http://thecuratorscollection.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terry! Thank you so much for your kind words and for the invite to your link party!! Just checked out your blog and I'd be honored to participate!! Thank you again so much!!

      Delete
  8. Lisa your work is fabulous, you are talented and I am so happy you joined in this week on my Breaking Broken Beautiful. You do inspire and I hope to see you again next week :0)
    Thank you for sharing!
    Smiles!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!