To Do After School.... {Free Printable}

September 4, 2015

As most of you know our daughter started second grade yesterday. I've been told that second grade is a whole new ball game and that there is a lot more responsibility, independence and most dreadfully, more homework. In Kindergarten and first grade we really didn't see too much homework. Reading mostly, which wasn't something that "had" to be done at a certain time and most of the time was done in the evening, before bed and after dinner.
 This year I thought it would be a good idea to implement a check list as a reminder of things that need to get done in the afternoon when we get home from school. I'm hoping it will set the tone for the new school year and I thought I would share it with you!
 

 
To save the image to your computer just right click and "save as"!!
Hope this cute checklist helps get you and your little one back on the
new school year track!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!