Spring in the Kitchen {Summer Countdown}

May 26, 2016

Where does the time go??
I can't even believe there are only sixteen more school days until summer break!
I feel like I haven't even had a moment to enjoy spring... With all the rain and parties and what not, I really haven't had time to just embrace spring and all it's loveliness. 
Just the other day I noticed all the trees have lost their blooms and are now full of green. Don't get me wrong green is much better then bare, but I love spring blooms! 
This morning I was on the hunt for the last blooms of spring and low and behold I found them!! In mu neighbors yard (of course!). So I sent her a text letting her know I was stealing some blooms from her little bush on the side of her house... "Help yourself!" was the answer!!
I'm here today to share what spring looks like in my kitchen!
I am also getting ready to hang some pendants over our island so these will be considered the "before" photos!! I hope I love them and don't chicken out!! I'm seriously like a single guy that can't commit to his girlfriend when it comes to big (permanent) decor changes, I just can commit!! Haha!




















Summer will be here before you know it!
I'll be posting Part II of my DIY White Farmhouse Kitchen soon!
Thanks for stopping by!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!