Arm charm {Etsy purchase}

June 20, 2013

Ok, seriously.... Where was Pinterest five years ago?? If I find one more wedding idea I love I may just have to have do it all over again!! In any case, back to reality.  Now we all know how much I adore Etsy and I'm on it all the time but had it not been for Pinterest I would have never stumbled on this adorable bracelet. It is such a unique way to display important dates in your life and not to mention an excellent graduation or wedding gift for a friend or loved one. Today this gift is for me...... I can't wait to show you how it turned out!! If you need to have one like me you can find it here!! Gianna is great and if you need a custom order just contact her. She will reply swiftly and you will have your cute new keepsake in no time!!
Enjoy!!








No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!