Pinterest {A Love Hate Relationship}

August 10, 2013

Happy Saturday all!!
If you know anything about me you know that I adore Pinterest. I first discovered it when I was putting together my daughters new bedroom. I had one board and simply used it as a tool for items I needed to purchase and color schemes.... It quickly turned into an obsession! I have a board for everything and anything you can think of. I use it now to collect everything and anything I adore, need to have, must do or want to concur!  This is where the problem lies. I think there comes a point where there's just too much information and I get side tracked as to what exactly I want to do next! My DIY board for example has over 1,000 pins! There were so many things I had every intention of getting to that just didn't happen because I found something else that I insisted I needed to do... Which lead me to create yet another DIY board that became a MUST DO board and now I have over 300 pins on that board! Lets not even get into my style boards and recipe boards..... There just SOoooo many amazing, lovely, yummy, gorgeous, creative, adorable things and I want to do them all!!!! I've thought about deleting my account and starting over, but honestly I don't think I could survive. Pinterest is my me time and sometimes it just relaxes me and makes me happy to know that I have a collection of images that I can look at whenever I want all in one place.... I guess it's safe to say that this relationship is truly love and here to stay!!
How do you feel about Pinterest? Are loving it or over it?
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!