Remember When {Another Living Room Update}

October 27, 2013

Happy Sunday!!!
I am so excited about this post I can hardly contain myself!! A while back I posted about our large empty wall in our living room. If you missed the post you can find it here. We finally received our new sign of my absolute favorite quote Remember When.... I had the sign custom made here. Now our large empty living room wall is home to this huge sign with a message my children, nieces, nephews, family and friends can read and keep with them always.... Putting up the painters tape to see exactly how large I wanted the sign really paid off. The sign is large, but absolutely perfect for the space.... I am so very pleased with it's new home....
 
 
 
What do you think?
Do you have a favorite quote?
Have a fantastic week!!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!