Cozy Christmas Home Tour {and the friday five}

December 13, 2013

As promised friends my very first home tour!!
Please forgive the poor quality photos.... Our home lacks the natural light needed for perfect pictures!
 
Sit back and enjoy my first
Cozy Christmas Home Tour...
 
 
 



























 







 
Hope you enjoyed the cozy little tour.....
I try to keep everything as kid friendly as possible!! When they are older I hope to get a little more fancy, but I think this will do for now....
 
I want to share my top five most favorite blogger holiday homes with you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoy them and find some inspiration along the way!!
Thanks for visiting and stop back soon!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!