Assemble the Minions!! {DIY Birthday Invite via PicMonkey}

May 20, 2014

Seriously. Can not even believe the month of May has almost
 
come and gone!! In just two short weeks my little man JJ will be
 
turning the big #2!!
 
Not sure about you but I am a sucker for a great party and I take my
 
birthday parties very seriously!!
 
Call me crazy but my planning begins well in advance... roughly four or
 
five.... ok six months out!! I love coming up with a theme and bringing it to
 
life!! I'm pretty sure I get this from my mom.... Now that lady knew
 
how to throw a party! She planned our 250 guest wedding in less
 
than four months!! She was amazing and I share her love of party
 
planning and wouldn't have it any other way!!
 
If you missed JJ's 1st Birthday bash you can find it here!!
 
Today I'm going to give you a sneak peak of JJ's 2nd birthday party....
 
I created the invite for his party on the photo editing site PicMonkey
 
using this simple photo taken with my iPhone this past Halloween....
 
 
As you probably already guessed, it will be a "Minion" themed party.
 
I don't want to give away too much because it's still a few weeks away, but
 
here is the invite I created using PicMonkey.
 
 
 
I love how this invite turned out!! To me the invite is the most
 
important part of throwing a great party. It sets the stage for your
 
theme and it's a great way to get your guests excited about the
 
events to come! I always loved getting invites to parties as a kid and
 
still do as an adult. This invite was so easy and it didn't cost me a dime to
 
 create!! I had the invites printed via Smartpress.com. There are tons
 
 of options and the customer service is top notch!  I communicated
 
everything through the website and via email. I even used the left over
 
envelopes from the Valentines we created making this the easiest and most
 
affordable invite ever.
 
I could have just emailed these, but I just think it's so fun getting an
 
actual invite in the mail.... And who wouldn't want that cute little minion
 
on their fridge??
 
Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be back tomorrow with this weeks
 
Wednesday Wish List!!
 
Have a great night!!
 
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!